I’m running late and have a full day of stuff tomorrow so I’ll keep this brief…
– Second panel came out EXACTLY how I wanted it; has just the right combination of motion and sexy murder eyes 0_O
– I seem to be getting better at design and placement of SFX.
– Curt’s expressions of horror continue to amuse me.
– Backgrounds are a little too sparse this time around.
– Panel three could have done with more exaggeration and breathing space.
– Perspective and anatomy on the guard is waaaay off in the last panel.
Till next time ;)