Having finally got my hands on a workable program, I’ve been able to convert my font into a TrueType file and spare myself the hassle of cutting and pasting letters in one by one. Naturally this will save me a lot of time making pages but I also took the opportunity to refine my text into something a little tidier.
As the before and after hopefully shows I’ve cleaned up the lettering and resized it for an altogether more even appearance while keeping the slightly rough edged, hand-drawn look of the original scrawl which I desired. It strikes me as an improvement since it’s more legible now, while the old version seemed a little too broad giving the unfortunate impression characters were shouting at each other.
Thanks to Havi once again for helping me out on this one :)
Much clearer indeed
@demontales: Good to hear, sometimes it’s hard to say whether something is an improvement when I’m inevitably biased ;)